Thinking to replace my phono

Hi All,

I was wondering, what are the benefits I can get by replacing the phono stage with a more expensive one, say -  8K$-11K$?
My current analog setup made from Brinkmann Bardo turntable & 10.5 arm, Miyajima-Laboratory Kansui cartridge, Zesto Andros PS phono. The above setup connects to Luxman C\M900u pre+amp and Magico S3mk2 speakers.

Any thought or knowledge is welcome.
Thanks
128x128exupgh12
lol! Yeah its hard to keep system photos up to date. Mine are outdated and its barely been one month.
I would audition the PS Audio Stellar Phono. Retail for just 2500 USD, but supposedly a giant killer.
Michael Fremer recommended hearing it for anyone looking for a phono, at any price point. Coming from him, I think that says a lot.

And of course, I also agree the Luxman phono stage is the obvious choice. 
I believe PS Audio just came out with a new phono preamp. There is almost no risk to you and they have a dollar for dollar trade in on your old preamp. You do not even have to return the old one right away so you can compare the two. I would love to hear from you how it did in your system. I have a modest phono setup so it would be lost on my phono setup. Audio technica LT3, with a nagoka 110 cart, pioneer head shell and a Schiit mani preamp. 
Nothing wrong with that hshifi... the more people chiming in the better!
I believe OP doesn't live in the US, so PS Audio trade in offering is irrelevant for him. besides, the trade in program is limited to 30% of retail price.