Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
The old phrase

It was partly your use of the phrase 'the best "Chinese" drivers,' which isn't a compliment in the audiophile world.

Can really sink a battleship. Kind of hard to weasel out of that one LOL. Word do have a way of coming back and biting us in the a$$.
I'm not going to comment on the issues being expressed here, but am prepared to offer an early assessment of sound quality. I'm probably less than 1/4 way into the 300-hour recommended break-in period, but I can unequivocally state the MMMicroOnes at this point are easily the equal of the Harbeth Compact 7ES-3s I've been using. If you've heard the Harbeth's, you'll know how ringing this endorsement is. I'm looking forward to getting past the 300-hour mark and expect the MM Ones to make further significant gains. Well done Jonathan and Kevin.

-Mike
Jtinn,
can you please confirm if the price of the MMMicroOne's will indeed increase for the next batch, or if this has been only a false rumor? I think this forum deserves this to be clarified.

Thanks!
Jdec
Yes the American dream, live in debt. Take your blinking CC and tie it up for this speaker @ its asking price. Why? Because it's a steal of a deal for all the cheese Wizz players out there. When the price goes up all the CB's will come out and B about the up movement of $$$. Well you have your chance , buy now DI. All cry babies will be vaporized . Really when you hear these guys you will know the $$$ has to go up. Oh that will take me out of the game if the $$$ goes up. Well play now!!

This guy at 3 hours ran past my 10K plus Zu Audio Def 2 speakers. At 6/9 hours I heard tunes coming out of them that was in line with the much praise it has received in the Forums. Want bottom end go get a JL. Get two of them!!

So you want a deal. Ask mom for 2K and have yourself a blast. Very few times in this insane hobby do you find gold this pure. Def 15K+ speaker going on here.

I feel like little Mike L Jr. now.
Yes the American dream, live in debt. Take your blinking CC and tie it up for this speaker @ its asking price. Why? Because it's a steal of a deal for all the cheese Wizz players out there. When the price goes up all the CB's will come out and B about the up movement of $$$. Well you have your chance , buy now DI. All cry babies will be vaporized . Really when you hear these guys you will know the $$$ has to go up. Oh that will take me out of the game if the $$$ goes up. Well play now!!

This guy at 3 hours ran past my 10K plus Zu Audio Def 2 speakers. At 6/9 hours I heard tunes coming out of them that was in line with the much praise it has received in the Fourms. Want bottom end go get a JL. Get two of them!!

So you want a deal. Ask mom for 2K and have yourself a blast. Very few times in this insane hobby do you find gold this pure. Def 15K+ speaker going on here.

I feel like little Mike L Jr. now.