Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Jtinn,
It is not about the cost. It was about the responsibility of the dealer/manufacturer to communicate the correct price to the consumer. Your responsible reply will rub positively with folks on this forum who want to upgrade their speakers in future. And that is what I applauded you for.
Vapor1, your post was deleted on 9/5 which you asked to have a cutaway cabinet on display or empty cabinet with drivers on display. Don't you remember posting this in response to Jtinn? It was right after Dinder1's post on 9/5. Maybe too many posts and forgot about one?

It was strange to see one competitor challenging another in these threads. You sure don't see that too often.
Sprks, I honestly do not remember that.

I didn't intend at all to try and derail this thread, as others have done to threads concerning my work. Only thing left to say is I do sincerely wish Evolution, and all other manufacturers, the best of luck. More manufacturers putting out quality work only serves to benefit everyone in the business. And by all accounts Jonathan Tinn is doing just that. I'll make sure and introduce myself to him at RMAF so the air can be cleared if needed.
The old phrase

It was partly your use of the phrase 'the best "Chinese" drivers,' which isn't a compliment in the audiophile world.

Can really sink a battleship. Kind of hard to weasel out of that one LOL. Word do have a way of coming back and biting us in the a$$.