Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Hey guys, didn't mean to start problems ... my post was worded like a smart ass, may apologies. I'm actually a fan of Evolution Acoustics stuff, and have enjoyed them every time I've heard them. I know I've posted positive comments about the sound of the MicroOnes here before.

So again, sorry. And best of luck to Mr. Tinn in getting these to market quickly.
Just my 2 cents,

I received my speakers Tuesday.
They are gorgeous & let it be know I also own the Evolution MM3's.
I have the luxury of using mine with both high end equipment
(darTZeel) & some moderate mono blocks ( Odyssey ).
My opinions will be posted as some time passes on both systems. I want to allow for a bit of break-in.

Having said all of this, these do sound very very good right out of the box. I was pleasantly surprised!!! NO not really, I knew they would be of high caliper.
I'm really amazed at how low these baby's go for such small drivers. Are the the last word in the lower octave compared to the MM3's, well no but they will surprise you.

Highly recommended & more to come as I'm sure others will chime in as they set theirs up.

Congrats JT & Kevin.

Gary
My speakers just keep getting better and better the more I play them.
My wife thinks that I am losing it! "You are playing music ten to twelve hours a day" Yes? And.......
I was on vacation for a week (out of phone, cell, pager, computer, carrier pigeon, and smoke signal range) which was glorious, but now returned to find my MMMicroOnes and hooked them up yesterday. Yes, they were fantastically packaged and flawless, but the real treat is the sound. I agree that they sound great out of the box, a little constipated but there will certainly be no gritting of teeth waiting for break-in. All of the fullness of sound along with speed is there. BTW, these are replacing my Ridge Street Audio Sasons and I use Essence solid-state (amp) and tube (preamp) gear along with SME/Graham/Lyra/Manley Steelhead analog front end.

One word on pricing. I am a small business owner and I have had numerous instances where I, in the best of intentions, severely underestimated pricing prior to full production. I am going to give EA the benefit of the doubt that they had no intention of doing the bait-and-switch on pricing after they initially drummed up interest on their products.