Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Fear not! A few days ago I was fortunate enought to have JT invite me over to his house to listen to the speakers on the full blown Dart system.
We sat for quite some time listening to glorious music flowing through these amazing little spWeakers and I purchased them on the spot!

Now, a couple of days later, I am sitting in my own house listening to the glorious music flow! My system is comprised of much more modest gear, Modwright , Marantz SAC player, Rega table, etc. and these little speakers just shine!

Thanks again, JT! And the Diana Krall show was fantastic - my wife thanks you.
Din
Another "hot" new speaker to add to the list is the Vapor Audio Cirrus. Uses the Raal tweeter. Would be interesting to compare the two. Runs under 4K and hand built in the USA by one dude....
That elegentaudiovideo site isn't an authorized dealer for many of the goods sold on their site, so one has to keep that in mind when choosing to purchase from them.

In regards to the rumored price-jump, I would hope it is just that-- a rumor. The speakers have been out, what, a week, and there is speculation of a 60% increase in price in the near future? If true, that would hint to me that there was a long-time plan to sell these speakers at such a price. Raising the price by such a significant sum is no arbitrary choice.

I will give Evolution Acoustics the benefit of the doubt since nothing has been officially stated. However, if true, I would find such a selling tactic dishonest, simply because it involved getting potential buyers excited about getting exceptional audio performance relative to the price tier it was in, garnering hype and attention based upon said performance beyond its peers and then immediately shooting the price up to where it is competing in a whole different league altogether. If the plan was to sell them at $4,000 with the first few buyers getting them at $2,500, then the solution would have been to state that they were $4,000 speakers with early buyers able to enjoy significant savings.

With that out of the way, I'm glad to hear that they sound great and I look forward to further impressions.
Rebbi, build quality and fit and finish are all excellent. Both the speakers and the stands come packaged in heavy duty wood crates.