Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
I have heard of other sagas getting audio components from prototype to production, but this one wins first place.
I put down 20% of speaker cost + estimated shipping. Just to be clear, I've never been concerned about losing my deposit or legitimacy of Evolution Acoustics operation. Simply a little frustrated at the wait time. There's something to be said for Evolution's insistence that the product be of a quality level they feel represents their brand, regardless of how long that takes. I just wish it had been a much shorter wait.
Anyone who has heard these, what is the house sound slimilar to? Dynaudio, the more romantic sound of Sonus Faber, etc. I've heard how excellent they sound, but I've not really heard much in terms of the sound signature.

Are they lively or laid-back? Are vocals more up-front or recessed? Fairly thick sound or is it light and airy?
I have only heard them during a day at the recent Newport Beach Show. They are in my opinion an enigma. They have a full, immediate sound in the midrange and do a terrific job of disappearing, i.e. if you closed your eyes you would have no clue as to the speaker location. Voices and instruments have a robust presence. Highs are well-defined but sweet and not promiment, calling no attention to any part of the treble or specific instruments. The enigma part comes with the fact that they are extremely fast like a good panel speaker, especially in the bass. On one particular orchestra recording the bass had a transient crack that was unreal, making bass from virtually any other speaker I have heard sound slow and discontinuous, while still doing a good job with extension. It was hard to believe that these little speakers could have this type of speed and impact throughout the frequency spectrum. I heard a lot of speakers at the show and the only ones I thought measured up to the MMMicroOnes were the mbl 101e's as part of a very expensive setup--everything else was somewhat disappointing. While some have opined that a lot of the sonics were due to an expensive front end, it just indicates to me that these speakers are merely limited to the quality of the associated electronics. Maybe not everyone likes this type of sound but obviously I was impressed and ordered a pair.