Albums that you listen to straight through / start to finish whenever you put them on!

So I have a few albums that whenever I play them I listen to the whole thing in sequence from beginning to end.
Of course some albums are meant to be that way, they are called concept albums. However, my question is not just for the obvious concept albums per se but for any album you play start to finish because it is strong throughout. All genres are included here so no limits on music preferences.

I’ll start with a few that come to mind -
The Moody Blues - The Days of Future Passed 
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Alan Parsons Project- I Robot 
Miles Davis - In a Silent Way
Weather Report - Black Market 

Doug 
dougsat
Linda Ronstadt & The Nelson Riddle Orchestra, What's New.  Really I play it multiple times through, its that great.  To me.
Marvin Gaye “What’s Going On”
‘Wayne Shorter “Speak No Evil”
U2 “The Joshua Tree”
Aretha Franklin “I Never Loved a Man, the Way That I Loved You”
Black Uhuru ”Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner?”
Supertramp- Crime of the Century. Porcupine Tree - Signify.        Doobie Brothers - Living On the Faultline.                                       Roxy Music - Avalon.                   Yes- Going For the One.       Weather Report - Heavy Weather
Me always John Denver..I can listen to it while doing my washing and cleaning at the same time.
Jeff Beck - Blow by BlowBill Frisell - Gone Just Like a TrainLittle Feat - Dixie Chicken, Sailing Shoes
Fleetwood Mac - Then Play OnEagles - On the Border
Wes Montgomery - Smokin' at the Half NoteFrank Zappa - Hot RatsMichael Brecker - Two Blocks From the EdgePat Martino - Live at Yoshi'sJohn Scofield - A Go-Go