Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Take a look at speakers which use multiple ceramic/ceramic composite drivers. Their specs are not as expected for such small drivers. A few years ago I would not have agreed that such diminutive drivers could plumb those frequencies, but it's happening due to technological development. It takes exceptional engineering to have a smaller driver put out lower frequencies. It can be done, but there are trade offs, of course.

It seems the past five years has seen a development technologically of a new breed of drivers (How many ceramic drivers did you see prior to five years ago?) which can do lower frequencies even though more diminutive. The magnets, baskets, coils, etc. everything is changing to achieve that result. I saw very few ceramic drivers several years ago at shows, but now they are becoming quite accepted and for good reason.
Douglas: That is absolutely correct. Our diminutive mid-woofer driver is actually built like a subwoofer.
Unoear,
He is not alone in that. It sure felt like that at the show, when in so many rooms I found myself listening to some kind of "Magico bashing" or why my "$1500 so and so is so much better" conversation.
Jtinn and Douglas,
My $30 (Or less) PC sub, has a 4" driver in it. I wouldn't necessarily want to listen to it as a main speaker.

--> Agistos,

You may referencing Jonathan Carr :-)

Regarding the MMMicroOne...my spouse and I thought Jonathan Tinn's room at THE Show in California was in the top tier of rooms for Best of Sound -- FWIW. ;-)

Best,
Sam
One two bashings - likely na', probably motives driven.
Three four five six - umm.. just maybe.
Many?? - sounds to me like a consensus of that product's ability.
Can't be conspiracy can it?
Have not heard both, but the MMMicroOne sure perks my interest.