Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Wow, now is August. I have mine in reserve since Feb and they told me it would be around May/June to release. I guess i have to wait a bit longer. Anyone also getting the stock stands? Are there any pictures of just the stand around?
Man you guys aren't kidding...i heard these at T.H.E. Show in Newport Beach today and they are amazing. One of (if not #1) the best sounding rooms in the show. In the world of $50K speakers, for these to sound this good at this price I'm ecstatic and hopeful our world is ready for a realistically priced competitor to start making waves.

Setup was Dartzeel and Playback Designs gear.
"I'm kind of worried that a 4" driver wont be big enough for good midrange"

Don't think you should be. I'm not sure how it happens, but I also heard these at T.H.E and also came away shaking my head. The SPL's and coherence across the spectrum, as well as soundstage and imaging are nothing short of incredible.

And designed right here in San Diego.

As mentioned above, suspect much credit needs to be given to the source and amplification. Dartzeel Integrated, with Playback Designs DAC feeding ULTRA-high resolution bitstreams.
Has anyone listened to these with lesser i mean lower costing equipment? I mean more than 30K on amp and front and a 2k speakers? Will it sound the same using let say 5-10k setup? If im not wrong on all shows the speakers are driven by either Dartzeel or Vitus amp that are way too expensive. Im not bashing these speakers i was also on the waiting list but decided i couldnt wait so long. delays and delays. It will be great if theres some feedback of these with tube amps or lower priced SS amp.
Neogeo, Great question. I spoke briefly with designer Kevin Malmren who indicated there are several installations of the speakers locally where they can be auditioned, but didn't ask about associated gear with them. That would seem to be a next logical A/B comparison.