Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
I'm on the "reserve" list for 3 of the MMMicroOnes. wife has been on me to get rid of the towers and wants a more discreet speaker profile without sacrificing sound stage. It would appear based on the reviews I've read and talking with Jonathan, I have made a very good choice. Can't wait till they are available; I'm told it looks like late August and the first production run will be available.
Hifi, let us know your impressions when you get them.
Late August? I was thinking about ordering a pair in January. I don't know if I could have waited 7 months for a speaker.
Will do Zman and, yes, August.... sigh.. I know how you felt in January... LOL. I'm willing to wait though and will post my impressions when I have them up and running.
Wow, now is August. I have mine in reserve since Feb and they told me it would be around May/June to release. I guess i have to wait a bit longer. Anyone also getting the stock stands? Are there any pictures of just the stand around?
Man you guys aren't kidding...i heard these at T.H.E. Show in Newport Beach today and they are amazing. One of (if not #1) the best sounding rooms in the show. In the world of $50K speakers, for these to sound this good at this price I'm ecstatic and hopeful our world is ready for a realistically priced competitor to start making waves.

Setup was Dartzeel and Playback Designs gear.