Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
I'm on the "reserve" list for 3 of the MMMicroOnes. wife has been on me to get rid of the towers and wants a more discreet speaker profile without sacrificing sound stage. It would appear based on the reviews I've read and talking with Jonathan, I have made a very good choice. Can't wait till they are available; I'm told it looks like late August and the first production run will be available.
Hifi, let us know your impressions when you get them.
Late August? I was thinking about ordering a pair in January. I don't know if I could have waited 7 months for a speaker.
Will do Zman and, yes, August.... sigh.. I know how you felt in January... LOL. I'm willing to wait though and will post my impressions when I have them up and running.
Wow, now is August. I have mine in reserve since Feb and they told me it would be around May/June to release. I guess i have to wait a bit longer. Anyone also getting the stock stands? Are there any pictures of just the stand around?