Albums that you listen to straight through / start to finish whenever you put them on!

So I have a few albums that whenever I play them I listen to the whole thing in sequence from beginning to end.
Of course some albums are meant to be that way, they are called concept albums. However, my question is not just for the obvious concept albums per se but for any album you play start to finish because it is strong throughout. All genres are included here so no limits on music preferences.

I’ll start with a few that come to mind -
The Moody Blues - The Days of Future Passed 
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Alan Parsons Project- I Robot 
Miles Davis - In a Silent Way
Weather Report - Black Market 

Doug 
dougsat
I listen to vinyl LPs from start to finish upward of 90% of the time; otherwise it is one complete side or, rarely, the one outstanding track for which I purchased the album.  CDs and streaming are relegated to listening while driving; skipping tracks is pretty much the norm there.

@gadios 
“I love the MOODY Blues and most Tull stuff
but the recordings are so crappy.“

This is the complete opposite of my experience.  Also, in a recent thread here on A’gon concerning recordings readers recommended as “demonstration” quality, The Moody Blues “Days of Future Passed” and Tull’s “Thick as a Brick” and “Aqualung” were prominently noted.  “Aqualung” has been reissued on vinyl by MFSL, DCC, Classic Records, and, I believe, Acoustic Sounds.  I find it hard to believe that such highly regarded labels would waste any time and effort, not to mention the money, to reissue crappy recordings.

Enjoy the music.
Playing the entire album is typical of pre 80’s Lps.
They were ether all good or all crap, and I tossed the crap Lps.

I listen to all straight through unless some time restraint pops up.  Otherwise, it's both sides, A and B.  I like to approach an album as a piece of work that the artist intended me to hear in it's entirety.
Henry Gross - Plug Me Into Something
Led Zeppelin - l
Tom Petty All Albums
Derek and the Dominos
The Beatles All Albums
The Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet and Let It Bleed and Sticking Fingers, Some Girls
Jethro Tull - Aqualung
Jimi Hendrix - Smash Hits
the list could go on

The Beatles.... Abby Road
Eagles.... Hotel California
The Cars.... The Cars
AC/DC..... Back in Black
Pink Floyd.... The Wall
Chuck Mangione…. Feels so Good