Schiit vs. Mytek vs. Chord - looking for some thoughts

Looking for some thoughts on the following DACs:
1. Schiit Bifrost 2 Multibit
2. Chord Qutest
3. Mytek Brooklyn DAC+
I’m mainly interested in RedBook and DSD hi-res playback. I’m not looking for sacrifices in redbook in favor of hi-res. 
Has anyone compared any combination of these side by side? What are the sonic characteristics of each and compared to others? What DAC would you choose and why?
Thanks in advance!

128x128audphile1
Has anyone had a chance to compare the Bifrost 2 to the Gungnir multibit?

They are very close sounding from what I have read.
if you are using balanced out (xlr) into your preamp the Gungir sounds slightly better. With rca outs it is close to a draw.
Remember the Bifrost 2 is the only one with a remote.
probable the best bang for buck Dac on the market now.
I picked up a used Yiggy 2 which I love before I knew about the Bifrost 2 coming out. Had a Mimby Dac, and original Bifrost.
May have gone with the Bifrost. The differences between the dacs are not as great as some say. Even my Mimby Dac has wonderful tone and pace, soundstage, never harsh.
@jeffjazz  - Thanks!  I just posted a thread on upgrading from an Exposure 3010S2 CD; Schiit looks to be a possibility. 
Post removed 
https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/life-after-yggdrasil-watering-the-ash.4036/p...

Check post #1096.  Running single ended this guy says get the Bifrost 2. This guy has listened and compared most of the big buck dacs on the market.  He must have deep pockets to do this obviously! Me not so much! I think there is a thread there devoted to the Bifrost 2.