How to guarantee to lower noise- ground loops in your system

I have been through many problem area where noise in the  audio chain was a problem.
my friend Who is a Electrician solved the problem . All too many times people add a dedicated 20 amp circuit 12awg is standard 11-10awg even better lower resistance , also most important 
you need a Isolated dedicated ground, this is totally insulated right back to the earth ground in the 
breaker box this will dramatically lower your noise floor and remove ground loop problems .many people just put a dedicated line and think 
that’s it ,not so, if you are going to go through the trouble, then  for maybe $100 more the isolated dedicated ground  to the dedicated circuit is a must. I can tell you without question .
my Audio has a noticably quieter background .in songs i now hear low level musical artifacts like reverb off a guitar fading cymbals and clearer seperation of instruments .well worth the effort .Hopefully 
this will help others .this is a essential system upgrade .
128x128audioman58
I completely renovated my home 14 yrs ago.  My electrician ran ground from panels to 2 outside half in 8 ft copper rods in the ground.  200 amp service.  When completely rewiring the home I had him run 4 separate 20 amp circuits 12/2 for my back wall audio equipment only.  I put in 2 gang boxes, each was 20 amp with neutral and ground. I have never heard any humming or noise at all.  All the other outlets in the room are a separate 20 and lights on a 15.  As far as any other dedicated circuit way, I can not speak.  The 4 separate circuits are for audio only and tv.  No issues.  Also have an intermatic on the main panel.  I think it was 125.00 at the time. Many older homes did run same circuits in other rooms. As I said,  older homes. 
I pulled a coupla 12 AWG THHN solids through an existing conduit to a dedicated breaker (audiophile?)
One time I'm glad that conduit is code here.
Terminated in a Oyaide, direct from Japan. (cut out the markup)
Ice Age Audio to a Power Plant.
Good enough.

Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good dimmer switch? I do have an old school dimmer switch on some incandescent lights and imagine that could be adding noise also.

Will have an electrician come out to look at box, check ground and possibly separate audio system outlet from other devices if that's still recommended.

Thanks,
Wig
I have about 30 Leviton DSL06
Plus several Leviton TBL03
Plus one DSE06-10Z low voltage
All high-quality LED lighting. Some cheap LED lamps generate noise.

ZERO measured noise regardless of how many are on or in what position.
I spoke with my electrician today anything else but your home theatre,audio system should be on a seperate lines .  my dedicated line has 4 wires 2 grounds a bare wire ground ,and  a dedicated insulated ground ,this Is what
sensitive instruments use,sensitive hospital testing equipment, as well as recording studios.Iam very happy with the results.