MHDT Orchid or Lampizator Amber 3?

I’m considering one of these. Please share your thoughts, especially if you’ve heard them. I will be streaming 70% and CD’s 30%

Jazz, R&B and classical in that order are my listening habits.

My room is 20x30 and very nice acoustics.

Current system:
Dali Epicon 8, Luxman 509X, PS Audio NuWave DSD, Cambridge CXC, Shunyata interconnects & Nordost speaker cable

Thank you!!!

jzzmusician
Post removed 
Have Orchid dac with SR orange fuse, Jantzen superior Z caps and Russian Reflector 6N23P Getter on wire silver shield 1975.Sounds very good in my system,much better than WE396.
A question for grannyring regarding his V-Cap ODAM output capacitors 
installation:

Does the shorter lead (the outer coil) point in the direction of the front or rear of the Orchid?   Another way of putting it is, does the writing on the ODAM flow in the direction of the front or back of the Orchid?

Thanks in advance.

The lettering flows toward the outer foil on the cap so the “V” is at the back of the unit. Thus,  the cap reads from the back of the unit towards the front. The outer foil faces the front of the unit.

I always add a .01uf Vcap Cutf in parallel to the 2.2uf Odam. The combo is magic in this dac. Pure magic! The caps need at least 24 hours before you start to hear what they are capable of doing. Figure 100 or so hours gets you just about fully broken in.
Post removed