How to guarantee to lower noise- ground loops in your system

I have been through many problem area where noise in the  audio chain was a problem.
my friend Who is a Electrician solved the problem . All too many times people add a dedicated 20 amp circuit 12awg is standard 11-10awg even better lower resistance , also most important 
you need a Isolated dedicated ground, this is totally insulated right back to the earth ground in the 
breaker box this will dramatically lower your noise floor and remove ground loop problems .many people just put a dedicated line and think 
that’s it ,not so, if you are going to go through the trouble, then  for maybe $100 more the isolated dedicated ground  to the dedicated circuit is a must. I can tell you without question .
my Audio has a noticably quieter background .in songs i now hear low level musical artifacts like reverb off a guitar fading cymbals and clearer seperation of instruments .well worth the effort .Hopefully 
this will help others .this is a essential system upgrade .
128x128audioman58
Eliminating ground loops has more to do with product design than electrical wiring, the latter of which should simply be to code.

If messing with already code wiring makes an improvement, that points to problems in the equipment itself.

The balanced line system has as one of its goals the elimination of ground loops, since ground is ignored when sending signals in interconnect cables. Most 'high end audio' products ignore this simple fact though- buyer beware.
Guys,

My audio system is on a 20A breaker but so is my ceiling fans and probably 8-10 outlets.

If I  want to isolate my system from these noise/hum generating devices, what are some general guidelines I need to discuss with my Electrician in regards to a dedicated line?

Thanks,
Wig
I think ground loop is caused by equipment not having the same ground potential. 

If A and B have different ground potential, then a small current will be created between A and B and it is caused by equipment design defect.

Or it could be caused by the "Earth ground" connection impedance is not low enough which could be caused by defect in the earth wiring line.  If this is the case then disconnect the earth ground connection could eliminate the problem but this could cause safety issue.  
My Electrician friend did the work and has a Masters license
it is connected to both audio outlets, then grounded to the main ground in the box I believe not positive ,for sure it is much quieter
and 2 other friends did the same thing with Excellent results 
they have World class systems over $100k with $3k  line conditioners before hand. Please see the link below.
https://spyrkaelectric.com/heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-an-isolated-ground-receptacle/
Hello Wig, see my link above ,a Dedicated circuit + isolated ground which is insulated also 
from Connection to connection.