Help- audiophile husband just dies

Help- audiophile husband just died 

Can anyone recommend a person in the Philadelphia area to come look at my deceased husbands audio collection. Tune amps, headphones, gold cables ... I need to sell and want decent advice. Please email [email protected]
I don’t really know how to use this forum so email best if ya have any advice. Thank you! Julie

julierae100
Julie, 

You have my sincerest  sympathy and condolences for your loss. I worry about my wife going through the same thing and this thread has restored a bit of my faith in humanity.  
I wish you peace and comfort during this difficult time.  
And  to all of you who weighed in so quickly and selflessly, thank you so much, you are credit to this forum.

Frank
Sorry for your loss.

I would suggest contacting an auction service which works through Proxi Bid to sell your items. 

I think that this feel good moment among the members is touching, but you must beware of on-line personas. The only way for you to be certain that you are getting the best and fair price for these components is to place these items on a venue which will give them national exposure. 

Contact and hire an auction service! It would be a terrible mistake to trust anyone who will benefit from anything but selling this stuff at the highest possible price. Please heed my advice!

As others have said, you have my sincere condolences. I'm glad help was able to be sent your way.