small footprint Class A mono blocks and pre amplifier

Would appreciate the forum's assistance regarding small footprint solid state Class A mono blocks and pre amplifier. My entertainment center is only 18 inches deep. Height and Width no problem. Depth particularly with cords is a problem. Current system consists of Crites Cornscalla  speakers, Pass Labs Int30A, Pass Labs XP15,Clear Audio Turntable, Tracer tonearm, Hana MC cartridge and Lumin D2. Speakers very efficient. Prefer to buy used. Budget about $8,000 for mono blocks and pre amplifier.
thinman2
Thanks to everyone for your replies.  Rugyboogie, Ive been searching the ads for Pass Labs XA60.5 to no avail. Wasn't aware of the Aelph, Zero and will look into them. Charles1dad German Valvet look really nice if I can find a pair used within budget.Mijostyn can't put behind speakers. Got 2 feet on each side and above each unit. Just don't have the depth. Looking for older Pass Labs in good condition as you and Rugyboogie suggest. Plan to run fully balanced system. What Pass Labs preamp would complement the Aelph, Zero?
Got 2 feet on each side and above each unit. Just don't have the depth.
Does this mean you can't put the amps beside the speakers? 2 feet sounds like plenty of room. It is true that a class A amp is going to have troubles inside a cabinet. Class A amps make heat and its important for them to get rid of it. 
the Capri 2 is superb, and the phono and DAC cards are easily user installable, if you find one without...but the Capri 2 can only accept one, not both of these options...
Thank you forum members.  I purchased a pair of  Pass Labs Aleph O monoblocks. Would appreciate any advice on a older Pass Labs preamplifier. Atmosphere appreciate your concern on the heat but I will make it work. jl35 looked at the Capri but I have a Pass Labs Phono and Lumin D2.