Closed back headphones and Focal

Hey folks, I am beginning to research closed back headphones. My primary use will be when family is still awake and sharing space so that speakers are off limits while the sound infiltration from my open backs is Less pleasurable .  Secondarily, if I find a good sounding set of cans that do well at passive isolation, I might consider them over ANC for travel. 
I also have an opportunity for a tremendous deal on the Focal Stellia. Does anyone have experience with them or suggestions for other closed back headphones?
dramatictenor
I like Blutooth IEM's' for travel. With the right ear tips the noise blocking is considerable.

I'm trying to understand something. You think others can hear your cans in the morning, or you want to keep morning sounds out of your music?
I haven't been successful in finding closed back headphones I really liked that much.

I've had good luck with open back, and IEMs, and found the ESS hybrid closed-back headphones decent compromises, but really little I felt worth high end dollars. Might want to look into the Audio Technica and Sony line too.
I have not heard the Stellia, but own the Focal Elex and have heard the Utopia.  The Elex are one of my favorites, but are not closed back. 

Of the closed back headphones I own, the Sony MDR-Z1R are my favorites.  They sound almost as good as my LCD-4 and are super comfortable.  The LCD-XC is also a very nice closed back headphone, but they are pretty heavy.  

Obviously the best thing you can do is go audition some different headphones, but I realize that's not always easy.  Check out Head-fi.org and innerfidelity.com for lots of reviews.