Sonnet Audio Morpheus

No shortage of DACs out there for sure.

But here’s another DAC worth some investigation.
Anyone here own one or heard one?
Opinions, impressions?

I read the 6Moons review where it earned a Blue Moon Award but
I find their reviews cryptic and the writing style difficult to follow.

Built in Netherlands, available in US.
Not cheap but far from the upper end.
128x128rja
Post removed 
Congratulations for your purchase! Please write a detailed report once you've burned it in and got to know it better. I'm especially interested in the presence / absence / degree of the HF roll off that is typical for the NOS dacs and  the soundstage width (as it's been described as fairly narrow in the Metrum Onyx' case, a close, less accoplished relative of the Morpheus). Thanks!
I am also interested in reading a more detailed review of what you are hearing from the Morpheus after you have burned it in.  I am particularly interested in any comparisons you can make to the Metrum Pavane you previously owned.  Having owned the Pavane, Pavane L3, and Adagio, I am very interested in a DAC that delivers the resolution, natural tone, and dynamics of those upper level Metrum DACs while bringing just a touch more 'weight, body, tonal richness, and a more natural sense of the space of the recording" as stated on the Sonnet website and seconded by Srajan in his 6moons review of the Morpheus. 
While I have had no soundstage issues whatsoever with those upper level Metrum DACs listed above, I also own the Jade (Onyx with volume control) and I can understand how @donquichotte might be used to a "bigger" sound.  The Jade is a good-sounding DAC for the price but the additional DAC modules and larger power supply in the upper-level Metrum DACs do seem to provide more of everything. 
Post removed