best phono stage under 10k

Hi
I am looking for a phono preamp I have a radio antenna behind my house (I have had problems with the radio signal and noise with phono -tubes) so I am determined to go in search of a solid state, I am inclined to the warm sound, any recommendations?
128x128saxsaudio1
Sax, go with a reputable company that has been around for a while. You like warm? Go for an Audio Research PH 9. You will never look back and will never need another phono amp. 
I bought a phono pream balanced audio technology and it was a headache for me, I could never remove the noise, I had zesto, ayre, parasound jc3, cary, I just want to buy something better, and keep it for a long time.
what phono preamp do you recommend?
Does it need to be a stand-alone phono section? Do you want it to be balanced?

millercarbon 

Thanks for the recommendation, I will get in touch with Keith, I don't have any problem with the cost, the expensive is not always necessarily good
atmasphere

preferably balanced, I am using a balanced audio technology vk53se line preamp, whose design is fully balanced
sax--I would echo millercarbon here. The Herron is a fabulous stage and Keith is incredibly generous helping his clients sort out technical challenges of the kind you mention. Read some of the posts from his loyal clients and give him a call to talk through your needs.