MHDT Orchid or Lampizator Amber 3?

I’m considering one of these. Please share your thoughts, especially if you’ve heard them. I will be streaming 70% and CD’s 30%

Jazz, R&B and classical in that order are my listening habits.

My room is 20x30 and very nice acoustics.

Current system:
Dali Epicon 8, Luxman 509X, PS Audio NuWave DSD, Cambridge CXC, Shunyata interconnects & Nordost speaker cable

Thank you!!!

jzzmusician
Has anybody compared Mojo Mystique V3 with AM Tubalour III SE, Amber 3 or Modded Orchid?
ghasley,
Terrific post re: teajay!  I agree with everything you stated and you did so beautifully.
I read something from somebody awhile ago that sort of went like this,"You may have the very best, and it is, until you run across something better."
- Bob
@ghasley. Please remind me of your main dac? Curious as to how it compares to the Amber 3.  Thanks! 
@grannyring 

My main dac is presently an Aqua La Scala MkII Optologic with a pair of NOS Mullard 6201 tubes installed. It replaced a Nagra Classic dac which replaced a Totaldac D1-Tube-MkII which replaced a Chord Dave. All have been fed by an Innuos Zenith MkIII via a Final Touch Audio Callisto USB cable. I’ve run it single ended and balanced and the balanced outputs sound ever so slightly better.

The Amber 3 and the La Scala are both terrific, the La Scala is overall more refined. A more elegant top to bottom presentation but there are some areas where the differences are negligible or even in the Amber’s favor(like bass and layering). The Aqua build quality is off the hook good, both dacs have a proven upgrade path.

If you were demoing the La Scala and the Amber 3, single ended, at home and didn’t own either it would be difficult to justify the price differential.
I have heard the S2 and S3 LaVoce.  Great dacs!  I actual like the Brimar tube a little better in my system with the Amber. Thanks for the tip!