What are your top three live concerts of all time?

I'll go with ;  1.Santana  at the Music Hall in Boston      2.Jimi Hendrix at the Boston Garden   3.Supertramp at the Music Hall.                                                                                                                                                             
rockysantoro
Guadalcanal Diary @ Myskyns Tavern in Charleston, SC
The Who @ UNC
Oingo Boingo @ SDSU

Oingo Boingo @ SDSU
Man, Danny and crew were the sh*t, I saw them at least a dozen times from 1980 to the end. There's some great gigs listed above, I was at a few during these tours.

I think we need a top 3 for each decade, and even that would be hard! I'll eliminate the obvious stadium masterclass types like Moodies, Tull, Yes, Floyd, ELP, Zep, Who, Stones, Rush... I'll choose shows I saw in college.

1. Devo: Freedom of Choice tour 1980, Warfield Theater, San Francisco
  2. Gary Numan: Telekon tour 1980, Warfield Theater, San Francisco
  3. Oingo Boingo: Nothing to Fear tour 1982, Keystone, Palo Alto

The above could change depending on time of day and barometer pressure. The Tubes, Split Enz, Psychedelic Furs, Clash, Todd, Steve Hackett, Peter Gabriel... 1978-1982 was an awesome time to be young and stupid in college!
Stop jogging my memory dudes!  I enjoyed the heck out of Devo. I saw Oingo Boingo when they were still the Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo (was it at the Whisky?).  I saw Pink Floyd a couple times. I saw the Tubes. I was a semi-regular at the Santa Monica Civic. It's where I saw Alison Kraus & Union Station, Ravi Shankar, ELP and Pink Floyd. I also saw Pink Floyd at UCLA, at the foot of Janss Steps. I saw a whole host of acts at the Troubadour, including Judy Collins and Blood Sweat & Tears. I wish I could remember the acts I saw at the Palomino. What was the name of the guy who did the song "Guitars, Cadillacs and Hillbilly Music"?
Wow. So many to choose from, especially during 80s to mid 90s but probably the following:
1) Santana at Cape Cod Coliseum '83. Just Incredible. Carlos even mentioned this show in Sweet Potato magazine years later.
2) Prince- Worcester Centrum '88. Felt privileged to have seen this show! 
3) Stevie Ray Vaughn/Jeff Beck Worcester Centrum late 80s. 
Honorable mentions:
Rush- moving pictures TD Garden
Allman Bros- any of 3 times
Steely Dan- Great Woods MA.
AC/DC-1979
The Feelies
The Meat Puppets
Honorable mention to: The Melvins and Guided By Voices.

Only go see band in small venues and bars. Have seen many large concerts but none can compare.