VIVID AUDIO SPEAKERS

Has anyone heard these speakers? Are there any owners who would like to comment.How do they compare to other high end speakers (Revel, B&W, Wilson, YG etc.)? What do you like about Vivid. Any poblems or complaints? What amps, pre-amps, cables, front end are you using with Vivid?
matjet
I have great things about YG audio speakers and Vivid Audio speakers. Has anyone compared these two speakers? How do they compare?
Answering your question: YG or Magico don't compare to Vivid in my mind. The Vivid speakers are way more musical and real sounding.
Would Vivid Audio V1.5 be able to play comfortably in a 30m2 room? Or would it be stretching them?
Meanwhile I have tried to Vivid Audio V1.5 in my 30m2 living room and, after some careful positioning, they sounded amazing and have all I want except for the lack of bass.

Of all the alternatives I heard, they're still my favourite. But I need that bass... not too much... just enough for a cello to not sound like a viola :)

I'm considering complementing them with a subwoofer but I wonder if this is a good solution.

Any opinions?

Thanks,
Nuno