SME 20/3 --- tonearm recommendations!?

Hello Gon'ers - I have an SME 20/3 coming, recently purchased on Audiogon. I'm trying to decide what tonearm will fit the table and be a good match. I considered Graham Engineering but I have a similar setup already (30/2 + Graham Phantom II). The tonearm will be mated with my Koetsu Urshi Blue cartridge. I generally listen to Jazz and classic rock, but also enjoy most any genre. Will be mated to a Pass Labs XP-25 preamp. 

I've considered an SME IV modified (new bearings, new wiring), or one of the Kuzma tonearms. They seem to be on vogue but I don't know much about them (or it they will fit the SME).
128x128mohawk195
SME recommend the Series V.
The IV is not as good by a margin. Not sure of the mods you mention on the IV but I heard the two in an acquaintance’s Townshend Rock system albeit some time ago.

I believe what I’m going to end up doing is putting my graham engineering Phantom II tonearm on the SME model 20/3. I’ll put the Kuzma 4point on the SME model 30/2. I believe the 30/2 can bear the weight of the Kuzma better than the 20/3. Plus I’ve seen more than one 30/2 set up this way.  This is in the cast in concrete of course but that is the way I’m heading.
Mohawk, The Koetsu is a low compliance cartridge. Pretty much any 9-10 inch arm is going to require you to add some weight to the head shell. I am not sure if the 20/12 will take the weight of a 4 point 11 but it sure will the 4 point 9 which I highly recommend. I have an arm with adjustable VTA and I use it just once when I set up the arm. You will not miss it at all. The SME arms are also fine but I prefer the Kuzma for a number of reasons. Don't forget to get some head head shell weights and a HI FI News test record for set up. 
Mohawk, the Phantom is not a good arm for the Koetsu. Unipivot arms do better with more compliant cartridges.