Maggies with Tubes?

Hey Guys,
For the last few years I have been enjoying a pair of 1975 KHorns as my main speakers but just sold them a couple of days ago.
Still have a pair of 1979 Cornwalls that I am currently driving with a Audio Space Galaxy 300 (300B in push pull, 21 wpc).
I stopped into a local shop and listened to a pair of 1.7s driven by a, I think Mac 252... and they sounded fantastic!

If I was to add a pair of 1.6s or even better a pair of 1.7s, would my Galaxy be able to drive the Maggies?

Keep in mind, I would not be expecting the output that I am use to with either of my Klipsch speakers, but I am hopeful that the Galaxy could drive both the Corns and Maggies.

Or, should I be looking at another amp (perhaps a KT88) that would be better suited to drive either of the 2 speaker systems?

Thanks in advance.
hpower
IMO, 21 watts is no way near enough. It will make sound, maybe even nice sound. You will not know what they capable of though.
I'm in the group that say you need about 50 watts to get them to play at a moderate/comfortable (depends on person) listening level. With 21 watts, I don't think I'd use anything less than a 90 db at 8 ohms efficiency speaker, to get a moderate listening level. Link to Magnepan.[http://www.magnepan.com/model_MG_16]
The honest no nonsense answer is absolutely no way and running two pairs in parallel is impossible off that amp. I am a tube guy but honestly you need power with lots of current. A high current SS amp would do the trick I would avoid dissapointment and ignore those who think tubes are right for Maggies. The best amps out there for this application are the Sanders amps, the Wyred4Sound, the Spectrons, and H20 amps IMHO. Others with juice will cut it but those seem to garner the most praise.
ELECTRICALLY, having moderate phase angles and a flat impedance, there is NO reason maggies and tubes can't play together.
I usually ignore those with cut and dry no nonsense answers that apply to everyone and every situation.