Does anyone own the Bel Canto SET 40?

I have this baby for five years, with NOS tubes and love it. I have NEVER read a post about it, seen (only mine) one for sale, or plain ole general interest in this amp. I just can't figure.
128x128warrenh
I have used active and passive pre amps with my Bc Set 40, I prefer with a passive (Glass house Tvc) . I use mine with a pair of Tannoy GRF Memory speakers. Seems like a rare amp I have only ever seen my one in the Uk.

Andy
I know this is an old thread but hopefully some SET 40 owners still have the amp. With the auto bias some of the newer more fragile 845 tubes are a no go. Have any of you folks tried anything other than the 845 B's. Some of the Psvane offerings look pretty enticing. Thanks and happy listening !
I have the SETI40 and I replaced the original tubes with Psvane Acme 845’s and two sets of 12AX7-T-MII/2 matched pairs. They sound great although if you are brave I recommend throwing away the Bel Canto internal 0.16uf capacitors and replacing with Audyn Copper Max 0.22uf or V-Cap CuTF.
The Copper Max's were fantastic but I could not resist trying the VCaps, I’m still running them in, they have a more analytic sound than the Copper Max’s but its early days and I can easily switch back if I desire.

ponderguy, wondering if you could elaborate on improvements with your various cap replacements.

I am running an SETI40 as well. And for those interested the Psavane Acme 845s were a pretty substantial improvement for me over the 845b.