MOBILE FIDELITY ONE STEP VINYL

Just saw Music Direct is taking pre-orders over the phone for the next One Step releases:
Monk's Dream and 
Mingus Ah Um !!! 
I got mine ordered (and they don't charge you till it ships)
Anyone else interested in ordering these? 
tbromgard
Was not specifically referring to THAT particular example.
More the OTHER examples I have found that are pushing $499 and more.
Now these maybe out of print limited editions that collectors only are buying but bejesus!
The best thing about the One Steps . . . reselling! I got the first Bill Evans for $100 - the day it arrived I sold it in one hour on eBay for $325. Tidy profit to offset some more reasonable vinyl purchases. Luckily I'm not the guy that needs to have THE best copy - nor can I afford it.
Amazing. I just came from Better Records web site. Did you know that none of us are decent listeners because we have not spent "10 years listening 40 hours a week"??? These people will not be in business long. In doctor speak they are totally FOS. IMHO anybody spending more than $35 for an albums worth of music is being sucker punched. Yes, there are great pressings and lousy ones. Good mixes and bad ones. But you can get the best mixes and pressings for as little as $20. You buy records to listen to the music you like. To have a large satisfying collection. They are a terrible investment and I have no interest in "original" copies. I also have amazing music that is on a terrible pressing or has a bad mix and I enjoy listening to it just as much. Just maybe someone will reissue it in better quality for a decent price. 
It is all just profiteering. Also whenever you see "guaranteed" your BS antenna should go up.     
I view the hot stamper thing as an exercise in statistics with of course many variables...
so finding the white hot perfect sounding both sides pressing out of possible millions is mostly an exercise in futility.

you can of course narrow the search by making some assumptions about mastering engineer, pressing plant, made on a Monday or a Friday, etc....

part of that last bit was a trick question 
Back when I was working, this would have made a nice homework assignment for somebody wanting to get a six sigma black belt.... or not.....

now that I am retired, I think about two minutes about the math and just laugh....