Which one? Paradigm persona 3f, Revel Studio2, Audiosolution Figaro L, Goldenear reference

Guys, I am new here and have been following many topics here. I am like an audio enthusiast (not a audiophile by any means) and just did my 2 channel stereo with B&W 702 S2 with Naim Unity atom: It is also connected to TV via optical cable in living room. They sound very good overall and am happy with it.
Now, I am planning to complete a home theater in basement: I am considering 2 options.
1. Either using my B&W 702 S2 as part of 7.1.4 set up in basement and get a new 2 channel stereo.
2. Keeping the current set up in living room and buy a separate set of speakers in basement for 2 channel stereo for music and L/R for home theater.
I went to audition B&W 802 D3 and 803 D3 at Houston, while I was on business trip. At the same place, I auditioned Audiosolutions Figaro L and XL. Those speakers sound "amazing". The sound stage, bass were excellent. The mid were very good. The highs were not as good as B&W, but very close. I have selected them over B&W 8 series above. I am close to get Figaro L. But, have heard a lot of reviews on paradigm persona 3f, revel studio2 and goldener reference (somewhat within the price range, I am willing to pay). Has anybody had to make decision with similar speakers. Any body with expereince with above speakers ?, especially audiosolutions. I will soon go for audition of paradigm, revel studio2 and f228be. Hard to find a goldenear dealer for audition close to Indianapolis. Is there any other speakers in this price range (10-13), that is worth ?. I did audition Focal soprano N2 and very good overall. Still in the list of probables.
I had auditioned Dynaudio contour 60. Not my taste. 
romney80
I have heard that paradigm personas are harsh and bright from many people. Some even complain of feeling like a tinnitus. But I love their looks and has a very good WAF. Have lot of expectations from revels and goldenear reference. Will update you guys when I audition. 
I like your list there, reminded me of  a few options.  I heard the Audio Solutions Virtuoso at RMAF last September.  My impression was that of a very neutral sounding speaker, with no frequency standing out.  My interest in Audio Solutions is the Figaro M, because Figaro L is so big. May I ask at what Houston dealer you were able to audition them?  I am about four hours away from Houston.

Revel Studio 2 is also known to be a very neutral speaker with beryllium tweeter and is no showing up at nice used prices.

I've heard Paradigm Persona on several occasions, and on great recordings, they do sound impressive.  The have incredible imaging and sound stage.  But they will tell you all about bright recordings.
Revel F228Be has sounded great at audio shows when I've heard them.
B&W 800D3 series speakers of various sizes have sounded unacceptably bright to me every time I've heard them.  I actually preferred the 702S2 to the 804D3 in a side by side comparison.

I heard Dynaudio Contour 60 at an audio show and I thought it sounded very good. 

I've heard Focal Sopra 3 at audio shows, and they always sounds great.  Nice used Sopra 2 are starting to show up at around $8-9K now. 

Please keep us updated on your findings!
The figaro XL is the very big one (too big..). Figaro L is same size as M: Figaro L has exceptional sound stage and bass. Just addictive. I auditioned at 3mA audio there. I was so close to write check.
I have 702 s2: During that audition, I felt 804 d3 was much better with bass, and slightly better in mids and highs, compared to 702S2. I could not justify 100% price difference for barely 20% difference. I am going to keep 702s2 for long. It just grows on you. 
Anybody has any experience with goldenear reference ?. The reviewers are crazy about them. I am trying to find a dealer to audition them. 

Actually, Figaro L, at 154 pounds, is substantially larger than M, which goes 90 pounds.  That's why I'm looking at M.
@romney60 Have a listen to the Persona 3F and do not listen to what some people here say. It was the speaker that I was going to get until I did a coin flip to get something different, the Yamaha NS 5000. You need some warm electronics for the Persona but that really is not too difficult to find. One reason for not getting the 3F are more due to shape of the speaker and nothing to do with the sound.

I used to own the Revel Salon 1 for many years. I liked it but it was a little boring. So I never look at Revel anymore. Another speaker you may like is the Magico A3. I first considered this one seriously, but I ended up liking the Persona 3F more. Though I can see many people preferring the A3 over the 3F.