Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
Don’t want to look at homeless people?  What should be done about it? Should big government step in and regulate the situation? I thought you guys were against big government with their rules and regulations. You think the cities caused this problem?  Where should they move them? Who decides? Who pays? This is the face of untethered capitalism, big winners and big losers.   Cant have one without the other. The funny thing is the 1% looks at you with the same disgust you look at those homeless people defecating in the streets with. To them your just another rube soaking up resources and bringing nothing to the table....until they need your vote. I suspect the melting pot’s getting a bit too melty these days. MAGA!!!
So, we have to be open to something that cannot be owned and which is unique and unobtainable that will lead us to something no one can see.
Glupson,it is difficult to be clearer about truth than this post by Nonoise, but I know that many like to mix and confuse the concept of truth with some facts, reducing some peculiar fact to truth, or truth to choosen fact, relatively to their needs... Those cannot understand truth and dont gives a dam about understanding it...They already know it well for their purpose and they use it...That’s all...Truth is what someone in power decide what it will be, like not so long ago the representative of some president says it is...Some not in power want to be in power and only use the so called" truth" to bend the mind of others...

I am not religious at all, but I like Christ paraboles , and Nonoise words are the definition of Christ Kingdom of truth....It is also the Buddhist definition of pure consciousness...By the way it is my definition of the act of thinking in his essence...The great chinese philosopher and seer Lao-Tseu call it Tao...Is it necessary to name other names?    :)

In a word truth is always a discovery and always new.....Never a fact nor an object, nor an interpretation... Christ said that truth will free us...He was not a small guru imposing the will of his petty mind... The truth about which he speak is the think we must look at inside of us and in the world....   
mahgister,

So, my friends have been right all along. I am not as smart as I thought.

I will give up my search for truth. If that was the clearest example, I wave white flag.

My best to you.
Hell I say if we have to look at opulence on full display everywhere then why not have to see the downtrodden as well? Maybe as a society we can learn to be more compassionate. Especially to our vets and those who suffer from mental illness which makes up a large majority of the  homeless population.
More to discover