LTA Ultralinear vs Pass Labs XA25

I'm very curious if anyone as listened to or had the chance to AB test these two amps together? I currently own the LTA ZOTL 10 MK II and absolutely love it for a multitude of reasons. I'm in the market for a new amp because 10 watts isn't quite enough power to drive my 88db SALK HT2's. I'm almost ready to spring for a Ultralinear but am very curious about the Pass XA25.

Thanks!
128x128benrosser
As an extremely happy owner of the Ultralinear LTA I’d say Pass. The LTA UL was designed specifically to work magic with high efficiency designs like Al’s Ulysses and my Apollo’s. With speakers of this type it is off the charts. But matching amp and speaker are crucial so you would be ignoring this truth with the UL. I’d either go with the Pass or consider the LTA ZOTL 40 Reference, which I understand from Mark Schneider at LTA is now very close to the UL but made for less efficient designs. Maybe try both and see which you prefer. LTA has a very generous return policy.
Thank you very much! I‘m gonna do more research. The Pass is intriguing but it’s not as easily available to audition since their return policy isn’t as good as LTA. I have heard great things but at this point I’m totally addicted to the LTA’s sound. Might take your advice and go with the ZOTL40 ref. 
I am also addicted to the LTA sound. That zotl40 has got to be incredible.

Agreed. I’ve had other amps in my system like a Rega integrated and PS audio M700 monos and nothing comes close to the clarity and detail and vivid tone of the LTA.