Top or best amps for merlin vsm

So far from searching the forum these amps have been mentioned most often. In what order would you place them in??
1.Atma-sphere m60,
2.Berning zh270,
3.Ars Sonum Filarmonia,
4.Joule vzn100,
5.Belles 150a Reference hot rod,
6.Simaudio w-5,
7.Music Reference RM9 or RM200,
8.Bel 1001,
9.Transcendent T8,
10.Pass First Watt Aleph j or other pass,
11.Ayre V5x,
Bluecircle 204, Cary Sixpack or V12R, VAC 70/70, BAT, Audiolab 8000,Tad Hibachi,.
Did I miss any?
What Order would you place them regardless of price?
ollirdep
I would say try the Atma-Sphere combo. However, if you already have an RM-10 you might be half way there. A former contributor to these forums, Pubul57 used the Atma-Sphere combo with his Merlin's. He also used an RM-10 paired with the Lightspeed attenuator. If you have a single source system this is a great combo. I use it as well, but do not have Merlin's.
1. Quicksilver 6C33C TRIODE monoblocks
2. Quicksilver 6C33C TRIODE monoblocks 
3 through 10 the same as above
IF BOBBY WERE ALIVE AND HEARD MY MERLIN VSM AND TSM WITH THE QUICKSILVER 6C33C TRIODE MONOBLOCKS HE WOULD HAVE WENT TO SHOWS AND DEMOED WITH THEM THE ARS SONUM FILHARMONIA IS NOT BAD BUT AFTER REPLACING THE UNIMPRESSIVE ALPS POT WITH DUAL MONO KHOZMO ATTENUATORS THE WORLD OF MUSIC OPENED UP AND BROUGHT THEM A GREAT DISTANT  CLOSER TO THE QS 6C33C TRIODES BUT THEY ARE STILL QUITE INFERIOR...THE ARS IS A DEAL AT 2000.00 USED BUT NO WAY A 5K+ AMP...IMHO
OH BY THE WAY IF YOU REPLACE THE ALPS I HAVE BEEN INFORMED YOU VOID THE WARRENTY.......NOT THAT ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD THINK OTHERWISE
I have tried the following amps with my Merlin VSMs since 2007 (upgrading the VSMs all along the way):

BEL 1001 MkV (solid state)Odyssey Khartago (did NOT care for them!)Music Reference RM-10 MkII Class AAtma-Sphere S-30 OTLAtma-Sphere M-60 OTLHomemade 120 Watt mono's with Peerless iron transformers
Each has its strengths and weaknesses.  The only real fault I could find with the M-60s is 600 Watt idle power consumption.  That seemed like enough power.

Trying to choose between Quicksilver's CURRENT offerings as used market is hit or miss - I bought the RM-10 MkII new after waiting over a year for one to come up, and the Quicksilver 6C33C TRIODE monoblocks are probably harder to come by.

QUESTIONCan anyone offer actual experience comparing the NEW Quicksilver 60 Watt mono and the NEW 120 mono, both since 2015?  I see a higher damping factor on the 60 Watt so I'm leaning toward it.  Listening area is about 35x15 with high ceilings and I sometimes turn it up but don't need  concert level volume in my living room.  I guess Silver 60 could be in the running, too, just not sure if it has the same high Damping Factor as the newer amps.  Designer Bobby insisted that was key for my speakers.

Thanks in advance for any responses!
Re-posting previous with formatting and other edits to help others. 
MODERATOR feel free to delete previous, please!

I have tried the following amps with my Merlin VSMs since 2007 (upgrading the VSMs all along the way):

BEL 1001 MkV (solid state)
Odyssey Khartago (did NOT care for them!)
Music Reference RM-10 MkII Class A
Atma-Sphere S-30 OTL
Atma-Sphere M-60 OTL
Homemade 120 Watt mono's with Peerless iron transformers

Each has its strengths and weaknesses. The only real fault I could find with the M-60s is 600 Watt idle power consumption. That seemed like enough power.  As others have mentioned, the RM-10 punches way above its weight and could be enough in a small or even medium sized room, as long as you understand that you won't get concert level macrodynamics out of a 25 Watt stereo amp.  I've had mine for six years and I like it more each passing year.

But to get a little more large scale dynamics, I'm trying to choose between Quicksilver's CURRENT offerings as used market is hit or miss - I bought the RM-10 MkII new after waiting over a year for one to come up, and the Quicksilver 6C33C TRIODE monoblocks are probably even harder to come by.

QUESTION
Can anyone offer actual experience comparing the NEW Quicksilver 60 Watt mono and the NEW 120 mono, both since 2015?  I see a higher damping factor on the 60 Watt so I'm leaning toward it.   Listening area is about 35x15 with high ceilings and I sometimes turn it up but don't need concert level volume in my living room.  I guess the older Silver 60 could be in the running, too, just not sure if it has the same high Damping Factor as the newer amps.  Designer Bobby insisted that was key for my speakers.  I do remember that the 120 Watt mono's sounded punchier than than the 60 Watt Atma-Sphere M-60 OTL's (if not as refined) but that could be a function of the OTL amps driving a 6 Ohm load when they would be happier with a 12 Ohm load.  They are both tube amps but it's still not apples-to-apples.  So how much Quicksilver power do I need for my Merlin VSMs (spec is 17 to 200 Watts FWIW).  I guess I don't see a lot of other folks using > 100 Watt tube amps with them.

Thanks in advance for any responses!