Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
The universe expanded from a singularity, that’s when this universe and with it the arrow of time. When one speaks of before it doesn’t make sense to us as time didn’t exist so to answer your question science gives one of it’s most honest answers, they don’t really know.
Exactly....

We cannot wait for science, except from mathematics, there is not a truth, but way more than that, a vision of fertile unending  force....

Love and contemplation is the key....
First does not confuse religion, an organised political party, with spiritual insights...

Second there exist only one absolute truth expressible only in an intellectual plane :

the distribution of primes numbers is absolute fact, more real than the table where you type these words, even for angels or extraterrestrials...

Love is another absolute fact in the spiritual plane...

I know none other....
I cannot stop listening Bach organ opus, (12 hours) and I am at my second listening in 2 days … :)

I can really say that Bach is snowing now....

Before my tweaking listening the organ was boring and pain in the ass.... :)
More to discover