Amp / Pre-Amp for Sonus Faber Serafino

What are the recommended amplifiers for Sonus Faber Serafino. I am looking for something extremely warm and my listening is more on the side of classical, jazz, lots of vocal and world music. 

I am currently using Martin Logan speakers with marantz DAC and Primaluna Prologue premium as the amplifier. I am looking for a similar sound with better sound stage and detail, that's the reason i am going with Sonus Faber Serafino. I am inclined towards McIntosh MC352 or Primaluna separates. 

Please suggest. 
ganeshgswamy
Post removed 
If it is not too late you should consider Raven Audio.  They have a family of integrated tube amps that produce the sound you are looking for.  I had the Sonus Faber Amati Tradition Homage speakers tied to a Raven Reflection MK2 tube amp.  The sound is warm, crystal clear and like you were at a right in front of a classical concert.  Call Dave Thomson at Raven.  He also has some of the best tubes in the world.  
Many folks told me not to use tube amps with Sonus Faber Serafinos as the speakers are already warm sounding. Also I was wondering if anyone have tried vintage Marantz or Pioneer receivers with these speakers. I heard Marantz 2270 at my friends place with regular polk speakers and it can distroy many best in class amp/preamp combos. But not sure if they will have enough power to drive Serafinos? 
This is an older thread, but something that runs through most audiophile discussions is a certain viciousness against certain brands. Brand loyalty is akin to political party identity. For example, Apple is a religion in computer circles.

The statement that triggered this debate against McIntosh was:

... I’m not a believer in degrading the performance and putting an output transformer on a perfectly good solid state amp.
The only reason to me to do it, is if the amps solid state design is poor and needs it to make it stable, or to make it idiot/bomb proof against owners shorting out the speaker outputs.

Them there is fighting words. Inferring Mac owners "idiots" is not exactly friendly nor innocent. Poor design? Not "perfectly good"?

Where is the substantiation for these comments? It is one thing to share your opinions and preferences. It is quite another to insult an entire group of folks with ad hominem attacks.

I have Amati Traditions on a Mcintosh MC462 (C2700 tubed pre-amp). Sonus Faber Serafinos is what the original post was about, and the Amatis are the "big brother" in the same Sonus Faber Homage Family. Sonus Faber and Mcintosh engineers work closely together to form a "sonic family signature", to achieve a seamless sonic compatibility when matched.

Mcintosh amps in the context of any Sonus Faber speaker discussion makes perfect sense. In fact, it would do the original poster a disservice to NOT mention Mcintosh in the context of Sonus Faber. Present the facts and let them and their ears decide for themselves.

Audio Research amps also fall under the same cooperation of engineers as Mcintosh and Sonus Faber, and this brand was also mentioned by a poster here.

My feelings are not hurt by the negative analysis here. In fact, it confirms my choice in a sense. Here’s why: Mcintosh is the favorite target of those who have something to prove, it seems to me. They have been around the longest and hence become the "Establishment" in the mind of those who have a need to demarcate themselves. In other words, being "enlightened" is conflated to mean "cutting edge" which again is conflated to mean NEW. Or at least foreign. Or both.

This is what turns me off: the attitude in which an opinion is shared. The original post was asking for PREFERENCES--not insults. What we got was in large part political theater--not sound audio advice.

Thank you.