Looking for recommendations for a 'warm' sounding DAC

Would anyone know of a warm sounding DAC, budget to £2500/$3000 new or used. My ears don’t like a crisp and clinical sound, I find that Chord/dcs/Topping sound painful if loud. I know many love those crisp leading edges that these deliver but that sound does not synergise with my amp/speakers nor my sensitive ears. I know the easiest way to achieve this would be to switch speakers to a mellow speaker but this option is not available.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
128x128duckworp
There is a 10 DAC shootout review on AZAVClub.com  held last August,
Sadly Denafrips refused us a sample. Mentioned above and well received at the event, the Line Magnetic (1st place) and Holo Audio Spring. The Chinese, Tubed, R2Rs were best received. This included
a Black Ice $800 model that was darn close to the $2,500 competitors.
I also have hyperacusis. Tube Amp and Older Tannoys seem my best bet. Good luck!!

Hi, I would like to suggest the Denafrips family of DACs.
My Klipschorns can sound clinical at times with certain material via my previous Rega DAC, but not since the Denafrips became part of the supply chain so no need to change your speakers.
I bought the Ares (the cheapest) and was mightily impressed with every aspect of it - certainly the warmest and most analogue DAC I had ever heard in my system up to that point.

I decided to move up the line to the Pontus and it knocked me out - just like the Ares but more of everything that makes the Ares so good.

Deep, dark bass and a restrained top end that never gets fatiguing. I've noticed that both DACs improved with some mileage on them. As an aside, I leave the Pontus and my Antipodes server/streamer on 24/7 these days and believe they both sound better for it.
Good luck with your search. Have fun!