Cool running amplifier

I'm looking for an amplifier to drive Totem Sttafs in my main great room. It will be housed inside a cabinet - ample air around it and ventilation from the back, but since I want to leave it on 24/7 I want one that idles cool.

budget is <$700 for a used power amp or integrated. I have in mind a musical fidelity a3.x, or ps audio hca. Do these fit the bill? Any others that I should look for?  

Thanks!

bdgregory
ok, so I hooked up and tested the switch. It works great. The amp turns on soft as soon as (ie right after) the tv powers up.  Once the tv turns off, the amp powers down soft again (counted 7 seconds as advertised). Thanks @imhififan 

With this device I can also add a fan if I need. The B&K St140 sounds good for TV, but I'm trying to do some streaming on this system so I would like to get a better amp.  I could use my Eagle 2Cprime which sounds great with the Sttafs, but the face plate is 19" and won't fit through the door.

So now I have a few amps I'm on the lookout for . . .
I just picked up a great sounding,very underrated & cool running amp.  A rare non rack mount (17” wide) Nikko Alpha 130 in mint condition.  Everything I read and heard about Nikko power amps is that they are very underrated and under the radar, and after hearing it, I have to agree.

It sounds great, but I like trying out different things.  If you have one with the older cosmetics & are interested, I’d trade you for your ST140.  If you don’t like it, we’ll trade back, but I think you’ll be very impressed as I am.  I’m using it with a Museatex AVC1 preamp.  Thanks for your consideration.
For grins I decided to try a Crown XLS1500 that I have (it was powering pro/pa speakers in my jam studio). It's a class d 300 watts at 8 ohms. I didn't think it would fit through the cabinet door because it's 19" wide, but I managed to squeeze it in on an angle.

in any event, it powers the Sttafs really well and sounds surprisingly good.  Better bass than the st140 and very nice up the spectrum. It runs cool and has built in fans if needed (likely won't). So I'm going to run with this for now and see how it performs with more music play. I already ordered a replacement for the studio, and the st140 will be listed shortly along with my eagle 2c prime.

thanks everyone.

@bdgregory IIRC that amp has a programmable menu. Go into the menu and shut down all the DSP functions and the like. You may notice it sounding even better.