Genesis digital lens

Hi all

need some advice....., I’m looking to to buy this device. I have a Wadia 830 CD player. As you may or may not know, the Genesis digital lens is suppose to remove jitter and to reclock the digital material. Would this device improve the final output or just can I exist without adding the genesis digital lens???? I hope I represented this properly. I’m still a no you. Thanks. 
jddiaz1109
IMHO, money would be better spent updating your CD player.  There has been a lot of digital advances since the launch of the Digital Lens some 25 years ago.  Also, the Digital Lens is limited to Redbook 16 bits 44.1kHz sample rates.
Post removed 
As you may or may not know, the Genesis digital lens is suppose to remove jitter and to reclock the digital material. Would this device improve the final output or just can I exist without adding the genesis digital lens????
It helped the sound of my old Wadia WT2000 transport into the Wadia 64.4 Dac
It shows you the jitter coming from transports as a number in the read out, and then zero's it, and there are big differences in transport jitter I found.

The good transports today don't have much jitter these days, and something like the Genesis I think would be detrimental to the wave form that they can give out, as it's own wave form would not be as nice and square as this one from my Cambridge CXC. https://ibb.co/3Mnntks

Cheers George