80s Levinson Gear - Best Repair/Refurbish?

Hey ’Goners, here’s the question: I have an ML-26 preamp, an ML-12 preamp, and an ML-23 power amp, all in need of various amounts of repair/refurbishing.

I’m in the Chicago area but there may be nothing local.

I’d appreciate suggestions for the best spot to have all this work done. I think the gear is worth it.

Thanks for the advice!
Ag insider logo xs@2xjji666
How much did the 33H repair cost?  EBC Electronics isn't listed as 1 of 4 authorized service centers so I am curious to find out how they were able to obtain the replacement boards.  It will be a great news for ML owners if this place is capable of repairing older ML gear for less money 
I talked with George Meyer about 23.5 and received similar answer to the one you received from Pyramid.  I researched the heck on the 23.5 and not sure you can use the 33H as an example for costing.  The 23/23.5 is point to point wired or wired to the chassis (my understanding, may have terminology wrong).  The amp has to be disassembled to get at the parts.  Thats why its so expensive to work on.  The 23.5 I was looking at, $3900 and said would not come down.  Thats $7000 amp cost after servicing.  They all going to need it eventually.  I read even after servicing, things sometimes happens.  Would rather put the money towards a different amp.
Www.soundsclassic.com Rockford!

Brought them my sunfire amp while back.
small mom n,pop family place.

i would suggest sending directly to Levinson for proper work and a new parts warranty.

if not hit sounds classic in Rockford, worth the drive.
  Couple hours from Chicago,
we drove from south burbs, dr.opped off, drove back in 2-3 weeks, flawless work, explained everything they did. Pricing descent.

had some stripped screws on my b stock sunfire signature 600 power trans  former, it was moving and would kick around when moving it around,...... They replaced all screws, and installed a 1/2 rubber pad between the top of transformer and top cover.

happy!

great place, unsure if will fix Leginson, not sure why they wouldn’t, top tier place. don’t be shocked if u drive. There, it’s a small little place, but the work is great.
im thankful I went there, sunfire is perfect!

call em!
I appreciate all the suggestions.  Luckily (said ironically) I don't have any 4 figure budget at the moment to repair anything (I have to see what I have left after April 15) and so I can see what opportunities come along.  

It sounds like the ML-23 and 23.5 are uniquely expensive to repair.  I suppose in auto terminology, the amp is "totaled" in that the repair costs exceed its market value.  So this is not about rational financial decisions, it is about desire for this one amp.  Hmmm...

Better buy a ML-3 the predecessor which wasn’t cramped into a too tiny chassis. They just found out about CAD/CAM designing in 1986 at Madrigal and experimented with it to put all the stuf from a huge ML-3 chassis into the No.23. A ML-3 is easy to service a No. 23 is a nightmare.
Best ML amp is the ML-2 even Nelson Pass used it as a reference.