The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
hi nonoise:

I did not give the Marantz player any recommendation. I reported what I heard. I never recommend components, because I try not to influence the reader.

roy harris
hi ghosthouse:

I have the teac cd-3000 in my stereo system and am almost finished with the review. it will appear on audiophilia.com.

I will report on this thread when it is up on the web site. then we can talk about the teac and Marantz if you want.
@ mrtennis,I disagree with your comparisons of the marantz and vincent, I know something of the vincent you have never tried!, resonance tunning!, there is not a marantz now or ever that will better the bass and 3-dimensionality of the vincent cd-s7!, The marantz players are 2-dimensional sounding, they will never have the full body of the vincent player!, using the vincent by its self has a different sound, put a 2 inch thick by 10 inches long by 6 inches phone book on top of the vincent player and move it around to tailor your tast is astounding!, the marantzes will not do that!, I have had many players, none of them has the dimensionality, deep sound stage, The Body!, huge sound stage as the vincent player, LOL!, defiantly no marantz!, Grey9hound, I gurantee you that the vincent player with tunning is extremly better than the marantz period, thats my opinion, what do I know,LOL!