Streamers - Cambridge Audio CXN (V2) or Blue Node 2i

Looking to add a streamer to my system primarily for internet radio. Has anyone compared the audio quality from these two?  Blue Node uses an app, it seems the Cambridge has a remote.
midareff1
So far I've found large differences between stations and I've been listening lots trying to select top stations in the genres I listen too, and play the varieties of music within the genre I like best.  I suspect I'm half way there or a bit more at this point.  I've done no streaming at all from computer or phone to player.....   need to get the Bluetooth receiver ordered.
I replaced the power cord with an Audioquest which helped, and picked up some Straightwire Expressivo ICs which also helped tame some digititis.  I've been letting it burn..  probably 200 - 250 hours so far and it sounds a bit more relaxed and natural each day.  By natural, I mean the performance is  in my room with them singing and playing right in front of me natural.  I'm going to let it burn another 10 days or so and then I figure with 500 hours on it I've got what I've got and I want to compare it to my CD/SACD, a Sony XA 5400 ES which Stereophile rated Class A a couple years ago.
I feel the same as you do...    no regrets at all.
The CXN has good to very good sound but if you want to stream from Tidal, Spotify etc the 2 apps, Connect and Streammagic, are useless, particularly if you stream classical music.
Just getting my feet wet with one of these...currently have thousands of CD's and Vinyl but was impressed with the selection on Tidal so invested in the CXN V2...using Stream Magic V1.1.1...why is it "useless"  Classical music....just curious.
OP here.....    put about 600 hours on the unit and it's a different animal now.  Changed out the power cord and a lev el 3 set of Straightwire Interconnects and it's REALLY great listening now.  Have 20 high resolution stations tagged combined between rock, blues, singer songwriter, country  and it fully meets my needs.