blue jeans cable?

anyone have any experience with these guys? i just want some good conductive cables for my zu omens...
roggae
I didn't read this whole thread. I respect your opinion and was just wondering about what you decided to put into your system. I use Canard 411s and alternate with Kimber Kable 12tc
Well, if you absolutely MUST know I don’t use speaker cables. I also don’t use power cords or interconnects or a digital cable. 🤗
I'm currently using Audioquest cable, it's 4 solid copper wires. It's strange, 2 wires are thicker than the other two. I've twisted 2 wires together (1 thick & 1 thin) for + & - connection to speaker. The cables are terminated with banana plugs. Over time the banana plugs come loose from speaker & receiver and it's a PITA to move everything to re-connect. I've already used a screw driver to expand the shaft. These cables are about 15 yrs old. I saw that Blue Jeans Cable has Canare 4s11 wire with locking banana connectors.  Would the BJ speaker cables be an upgrade or should I buy better quality banana plugs for the AQ cable? If better connectors are the answer who makes quality connectors that won't break the bank.  
Thanks in advance for any sage advice that is given