blue jeans cable?

anyone have any experience with these guys? i just want some good conductive cables for my zu omens...
roggae
Monster cable really hurt the cable industry with some of the nonsense they did and such.  Better sounding cables are real, and you don't have to spend a ton.

I've purchased 2 Blue Jeans cables, and they make decent entry level stuff.  For superior sound quality, what you want is solid core copper strands in your cables, each strand individually insulated.  Fine stranded cables lack this and it shows.

I used to think cable tech was bunk, until I tried a pair of Audioquest Type 4 speaker cables.  The difference was quite notable.  All of the sudden, the sound was cleaner, had better detail and a better soundstage was the result.  They replaced fine strand Oxygen free copper.  

I now have solid core based cables at every  power and IC cable as well.  But Blue Jeans is at least better than the garbage Amazon brand and Monoprice brand cables.
I didn't read this whole thread. I respect your opinion and was just wondering about what you decided to put into your system. I use Canard 411s and alternate with Kimber Kable 12tc
Well, if you absolutely MUST know I don’t use speaker cables. I also don’t use power cords or interconnects or a digital cable. 🤗