Power/Current: How much is realistic?

Rebuilding my system, Just got a pair Martin Logan 13A, B212. Just looking for insight on how much power/ current
would be enough without going overboard and throwing $$ away. I know i am only driving the panels. Had a Krell fpb-300, 400cx, 350mcx driving M/L Oddessy Descent i. Should i go up to 600watt?  Looking for that last amp without spending a fortune on something i do not need. Thanks, Mike
fruitloopsr
Thanks for your input .Now i just want to research options for class D 
Ok do not crucify me. I did some research on it here and i get dizzy with it
Any comments or just stay with what i know..
I was always under the impression that it’s not really possible to overdrive speakers that require high current to drive
This is in need of correction- you can overdrive any speaker if you have enough power!
Now i just want to research options for class D
I would certainly give them a try. Class D is different from regular solid state- its artifacts are not the same. There can be difficulties with low impedances on account of the output filter of the amplifier; you'll have to check with the manufacturer on that. But the low impedance at high frequencies may not be much of an issue as there is not nearly as much power up high.

Yep, Sounds reasonable . Think i will shy away from class D 
Do not think i want to go thru trying and returning amps. I will look for a dealer around here for Pass .Not any for Sanders  
Be sure to check out CODA Power Amps. They are high current, heavy duty transformers, double down to 4 or 2 ohms. Good looking to boot. Punch way above their price point. The Sanders amps are a good choice as well. Just slightly to the warm side of neutral. Read reviews on these too.