Benchmark ABH2 amp and full range electrostatics, e.g. CLX or Soundlab

I have read the glowing reviews of the Benchmark ABH2 and have seen that Martin Logan has used these amps at Audio Shows with some of their hybrid speakers.  I would appreciate comments from audiophiles and/or reviewers who have significant experience with the pairing of the ABH2 amp with Martin Logan CLX's and/or Soundlab full range electrostatics.  Thanks in advance.
Ag insider logo xs@2xsoundhound
Holy cow. Imagine if you tried some Synergistic CTS or Atmosphere. After all you been through you'd think you'd died and gone to heaven.
Kstaken,

I have had the Nordost Heimdall 2 interconnects and speaker cables which I have subsequently sold.  These cables have a definite sound of their own.  I used the Audioquest Niagara solid silver interconnects which I thought were more neutral.  My old Kimber KCAG's remain surprisingly good compared to current offerings.  I was fortunately to have a pair of Maker Audio Signature interconnects which are not usually sold in the U.S.; these are excellent but pricey interconnects.  I have not heard the Swisscables and do not see a retailer in the U.S. on their website.  

Speaker cables are another matter altogether.  The consensus seems to be that speaker cables for full range ESL's such as the CLX's and Soundlabs should have both low capacitance and very low inductance as these speakers behave electrically like a giant capacitor.  Coaxial speaker cables such as the Analysis Plus Big Silver Ovals have been recommended and there is a dual coaxial Mogami cable as well.  I have make some homemade speaker cables using relavitively costly Belden silver coated copper coaxial RF transmitter cables.  The main problem is that they are stiff but sonically I prefer them to the  Heimdall 2's.   I have not tried Wireworld speaker cables or the more expensive MIT cables which some have recommended.
I believe Swisscables are pretty new to the US. Arizona Hifi in Phoenix is a dealer and there are probably others around that work with the same distributer (wish I could remember their name).

These are not inexpensive cables but also not stupid level, maybe about Nordost Frey 2 price level. 

For another take from another Arizona audiophile they're discussed a little in this review: https://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2019/12/07/hifi-review-vinnie-rossi-l2i-se-integrated-amp-review-with-dac-a-magical-experience-awaits/ Steve is always a little over the top in his reviews but in this instance I agree with him.

The Mogami speaker cables I was using before were a Coaxial design and worked well but the Swisscables are just amazing (assuming your goal in transparency that is). 
Soundhound:
Go to PS Audio website, "Copper Magazine," and read the series of articles by Galen Gareis. (Something like issues 53 or 54-56 or 57. Alternatively, you could just go to the Iconoclast website and read their white papers. Galen Gareis is a former Belden engineer. The level of time and effort he appears to have put into researching and developing cables impressed me. Now sold under brand name Iconoclast, these include a speaker cable with both low capacitance and low inductance. Each model they make has three price options, depending on the grade of metal one chooses. The top of their line wires are not cheap (to me, anyway), but they make Nordost's silly pricing look like lunch money. Best of all, everything they sell has a 30-day, no questions asked return policy and no restocking fees. I just discovered this option quite recently and do not yet have any myself, but how can you go wrong? After all the half-million dollar record players and speakers we've seen in recent times (e.g., Mr. Fremer's recent fave $50,000+ tonearms), isn't it time for just a little bit of common sense in high-end audio? I am as obsessive as any audiophile and more than most, but one of the smartest things I've done is use my own ears more and worry less what high-end fashion dictates. YMMV