Schiit vs. Mytek vs. Chord - looking for some thoughts

Looking for some thoughts on the following DACs:
1. Schiit Bifrost 2 Multibit
2. Chord Qutest
3. Mytek Brooklyn DAC+
I’m mainly interested in RedBook and DSD hi-res playback. I’m not looking for sacrifices in redbook in favor of hi-res. 
Has anyone compared any combination of these side by side? What are the sonic characteristics of each and compared to others? What DAC would you choose and why?
Thanks in advance!

128x128audphile1
I listen to everything from classical to heavy metal. Amplification - Rogue RP-1 preamp, Rogue ST-100 amp
speakers -  Martin Logan Montis. Front end - Rega P2, Mac Mini running Roon Core with Qobuz into Bel Canto DAC-3, library of CD rips on HDD. Natural sound is what I’m after with precise imaging, width and depth of stage is a must. 
Precise imaging and since you have tubes, then go with Mytek.

I have a Qutest and love it, but it matches my rig.
Oh and I don’t necessarily “need” the extras such as volume control/preamp and a phono in Mytek but if it’s the better dac than the rest, I don’t mind. Looks of the unit not the highest priority. 
“Digital” sound is also one of the things that cannot be an attribute of the dac for me, but not at the expense of sacrificing on detail and dynamics. Also, not looking for analytical/dry sound. isnrmack, theo...how would you characterize the sound of the Chord Qutest? Do you have tubes somewhere in the chain, what source are you using to feed the dac?