Magico - a new Mini?

I was looking at their website to read the reviews and noticed that they don't list the Mini 2 in the Product section. They do list a new Q3 model.
Does anyone know if their is a new Mini replacement coming out?
Thanks
newton
Well,I think we are in a time where many folks are beginning to appreciate those products(not only in audio)that appear to stand the test of time(think Leica Rangefinder cameras etc).
Personally,I love seeing the audio systems of savvy hobbyists,in the vintage/retro arena.You see more and more retro systems anchored by stuff like re-worked Garrard,Lenco etc.

I've heard a boat load of systems over the years,and much has been put together by aging baby boomers,who knew a thing or two about sound.....I am NOT saying new stuff isn't wonderful too,but in the case of products like the MINI(though certainly not retro or vintage as of yet)it is safe to say these are going to remain "vital transducers" for a LONG time....Newer product line or not....and...excuse me if I think they are beautiful objects too!

Btw,I don't own any Magico products.Just my 2 cents.
Sbrown,
This thread is about the replacement for the Magico Mini II. It is called the Magico Q1. The Q1 design has not even been finalized, to my knowledge, let alone released for sale. A very few people have heard the prototype. Where and when have you heard it? Or are you talking about other Magico designs?
Thanks Chris,
It looks the same as the prototype from CES. I'm curious about the price and what it sounds like.