80s Levinson Gear - Best Repair/Refurbish?

Hey ’Goners, here’s the question: I have an ML-26 preamp, an ML-12 preamp, and an ML-23 power amp, all in need of various amounts of repair/refurbishing.

I’m in the Chicago area but there may be nothing local.

I’d appreciate suggestions for the best spot to have all this work done. I think the gear is worth it.

Thanks for the advice!
Ag insider logo xs@2xjji666
Audio Classics says they don't repair Levinson.  Any other suggestions or are my options limited to their authorized repair centers?  I definitely want it done right, refurbished to last a long time...
Historically, the issue with Levinson is that they will not release schematics or a parts list to non-authorized repair depots.
Got it.  That's frustrating.  I can understand that for anything under warranty or even anything of a certain recent vintage.  But I don't see why they don't let anyone repair something they sold in 1980.  Anyway, just looking for the best recommendations for anyone who has had vintage ML gear repaired or refurbished.  Anyone?  
 Was looking at a used Levinson and researched repair/recap costs cost eventually would need it.   The two places With known Levinson knowledge and experience are George Meyer in LA and Pyramid in Texas.  George Meyer ball-parked service and recap at $1800 to $2500 (cause was never serviced) could be more or less :-).  Pyramid on their website talks about 30 hours needed to service a the amp ai was looking at so guess same price range.  Thats not including packing and roundtrip shipping of the heavy unit.  I passed, for $$$$$ purchase and recap cost would rather go with a newer amp.
BTW I am in Chicago area too.  Not aware of any local places.  You can try Deltronics or Midwest to see if they would tackle it.