The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
The APl Hi Fi Dac has been pushed back from its original release date. The overwhelming demand for our NWO 2.5 and 2.5T players staggered us with an avalanche of orders and left Alex little time to begin production of the Dac. For this we apologize . We have restructured the company and have trained a new staff to help us cope with the strong demand for our products and services. Within a few months APl Hi Fi will dramaticaly increase its ability to output our product line , slash turnaround times for upgrades and repairs and produce the many new products that have been in development for years .

One of these products will very likely be a redesign of the Esoteric SA 60 . The APL Hi Fi Dac will also be making its debut in early Fall should all go as planned .

We will be announcing specifics on these and other important changes our Apl Hi Fi forum page very soon .

Brent Rainwater APL Hi Fi
Arcam fmj cd23 Best for the money I have come across. I have tried more expensive players but the FMJ 23 betters some costing much much more.
I haven't actually listened to any CDs on it, but the RAM-modded Oppo is the finest SACD I've ever heard. I admit that I've not been exposed to the ultra high-end (EMM, Esoteric, Meridian seperates), but Ihave spent time with the upper echelon Sony, Denon, Classe', etc. stuff & the Oppo pretty much destroys them as far as sound goes. Unfortunately, the ergonomics suck, though.
The Classe CDP 102 is one of the best redbook cd players for the money. The CDP 102 is very musical, almost analogue. The high are extended and not bright. The low end is well exxtened. The Classe and the Ayre 5e were the only models that made feel the extra expense was better than my old Arcam Alpha 9. I chose the CDP 102 because the Ayre was not $1500 better.
Original CD-2008 mkII. Can be found new for $550, list 900. Upgradeable through several people...Cullen Circuts and Moon-Audio are worth mentioning. For another 500-900, these are compared to 20-30,000 transport-DAC combos. If I buy any other player for awhile, it will be one of these.
Good looking unit, too.