Preamp Output Capacitor: Mundorf Supreme vs. Supreme Silver Oil

Anyone compared the bass response of these two caps?  I bought the Supremes for trial purposes and really loved what they did to my system's imaging (front to back layering) and immediately bought the Silver Gold Oil Supremes.  Unfortunately while they were smoother, more beautiful, and even better at imaging, they had no bass (actually, they lost bass as they broke in).  Anyone know how the Silver Oil's fit into the line?  

I'm using them in a Don Sach's DS2 Preamp ( https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7983).  

Thanks.
128x128cal3713
Yes please check them out.  Bypass with the Vcap CuTF.  My favorite cap is still the Duelund CAST tinned copper foil.  However, they are just crazy expensive for general use. 
Hey @wig.  What caps were you using before the ODAM’s? You still have the Don Sachs?
@ t_ramey

Former Caps in DS2 Pre were 0.47 Miflex.

@ grannyring

Will also explore the CuTF bypass, I understand that this combo gives better extension at the top end. After this mod, I would have been in the ballpark in terms of price for the Deulunds but there is no down side to V-Caps and glad it worked out : )

Wig
Sweet, thanks wig.

I was wanting to go with the Miflex in my preamp but they’re just too damn big and thankfully grannyring came along with the ODAM suggestion. They’re smaller and cheaper than the Miflex so I’m looking forward to trying them. I did place an order for the CuTF .01 too!
@t_ramey I think you made the right decision.  As I stated earlier, I wasn't really impressed with the Miflex's, unless you're system is focused entirely on tone at the expense of imaging.