Preamp Output Capacitor: Mundorf Supreme vs. Supreme Silver Oil

Anyone compared the bass response of these two caps?  I bought the Supremes for trial purposes and really loved what they did to my system's imaging (front to back layering) and immediately bought the Silver Gold Oil Supremes.  Unfortunately while they were smoother, more beautiful, and even better at imaging, they had no bass (actually, they lost bass as they broke in).  Anyone know how the Silver Oil's fit into the line?  

I'm using them in a Don Sach's DS2 Preamp ( https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7983).  

Thanks.
128x128cal3713
Guys,

I am totally amazed with the ODAMs in my Tube-Pre with just over 48 hours of use and talk about transparency, vividness, image density and layering is all there in spades. Your speakers will also become more Holographic...

These ODAMs has an uncanny ability to portray realism with a 3 dimensional stage that is large and almost life-like and I am still not in the ODAMs sweet-spot of 100+ hours of use...

If you are considering doing some tweaks and have the ability to carry out these mods, this would be WAY more effective and cheaper than a fuse upgrade; I can not detect a sound signature but you will hear more of the recording as if you were part of a "Live" Event.

Wig
Amen! Bypass with CuTF .01uf from Vcap and try to contain yourself after some 60 hours. 
We have been looking at several options for coupling capacitors in our upcoming new tube preamplifier products for Purity Audio The only one I have left to evaluate is the ODAM. So far, my preference is the Deulund but these would increase the price of the product out of our selling price goals. My first choice so far is DynamiCap. Let's see how ODAM compares. 
Yes please check them out.  Bypass with the Vcap CuTF.  My favorite cap is still the Duelund CAST tinned copper foil.  However, they are just crazy expensive for general use. 
Hey @wig.  What caps were you using before the ODAM’s? You still have the Don Sachs?